“MyNote -Simple notepad app-” has ten wide input rows on each page and it is suitable for leaving notes of any kind in daily life. Especially, for example, 10 separated rows can be utilized to categorized consciously specific portions of sentence in the process of making itself.
Each page can scroll vertically. Each row can also scroll individually vertically.
Tapping the left/right green background frame, you can turn page. Also you can swipe page. It is an app for iPhone / iPhone equipped with iOS12.1 or later.
Column Expansion Function;
●Frame height expand by pressing “Copy”button for 1〜2sec..
- Expanded column is restored to be in default constant height by turning the page or restarting the app.
- In the expanded state, the existing automatic scrolling function is disabled.
Example of Column Expansion by pressing “Copy”button a few second.
Recent Version Up;
●Number of pages doubled to 40.
- The number of pages has doubled to 40 pages.
- The table of contents creation function alse supports 40 pages.
●Text size changes just by pinch
- You can change text size just by pinching the screen.
- Enlarging makes it easier to specify the edit position in the text.
- Shrinking makes it easier to see the entire sentences.
Examples of text size changed by pinching the screen ;
Functions and features
(1) Notepad function
● Start up ; The display will start from the last finished page and it will be possible to edit.
● Column ; Each page consists of one title and ten columns of text.
● Column expansion ; Each column is expanded in height to display all the text by pressing “Copy” button for a few seconds. Expanded column is restored to be in default constant height by turning the page or restarting the app.
● Scroll ; Each page can be scrolled vertically, and each text column can be scrolled vertically if the text size is larger than column height. When you touch the screen to edit or enter text, the keyboard appears at the bottom of the screen and the column screen scrolls so that the touch position is just above the keyboard（Automatic scroll function）. The scrolling of each column will be disabled in the column expanded state.
● Page turning ; Swipe the screen left / right or tap the left / right frame to page forward.
● Turning speed ; If the mode had been set to “5”, page can be turned 5 pages at a time, if it had been set to “1”, page can be turned 1 page at a time. The mode “1” and “5” can be changed mutually by tapping the mode button.
● Character input; Tapping the screen, a cursor will appear there and at the same time a keyboard will appear at the bottom of the screen. You can enter characters at the cursor position, with the keyboard.
● Confirm input ; The input is confirmed by the “Done” button on the keyboard screen, and it is stored in your device in preparation for the next display.
● Page feed ; Because it is an infinite loop type, the page is fed from the end of the page to the beginning or from the beginning to the end.
(2) “Copy” function
● By tapping the “Copy” button on each page, the entered title and text will be stored in the device’s memory. The text is also copied to the clipboard.
(3) “Paste” function
● Tap the “Paste” button on each page to overwrite the title and text stored in the memory with the title and text fields of that page. If you tap “Overwrite” on the confirmation screen that appears prior to overwriting, overwriting will be executed.
● You can erase all characters at once by copying a blank page and pasting it on any page. ‥
(4) Contents creation function
● On any page, press and hold the “Paste” button to display a guide asking whether to create a table of contents. Select “Create” to create a table of contents. ――
(5) “Mail” function
● On any page, click the “Action” button, and a selection screen for email or print appears. Select an email and follow the instructions on the email screen. After setting and confirming the title, destination, Cc / Bcc, and sender, click the “↑” button to send, or the “Cancel” button to cancel.
(6) “Print” function (v1.4)
● On any page, click the “Action” button, and a selection screen for email or print appears. Select “Print” and follow the instructions on the print screen. After selecting and checking the printer selection, number of prints, and print page range, press “Print” to execute printing. If you want to cancel, press “Cancel”.
(7) Support Dynamic Type Text. (v1.4)
The text size for the title and body can dynamically be changeable through your device’s “Settings” .
“Setting” => “Accessibility” => “Display & Text Size” => Larger Text => ON => Larger Accessibility Sizes => ON => Change Slider Position
“Setting” => “Accessibility” => “Display & Text Size” => Bold Text => ON
(8) Text size changeable function just by pinching the screen. (v2.2)
Example of Screenshots in case of iPad
（Black ones is set in the Dark Mode)